Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sending explorers out

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I disagree with speeding up the process, players are already getting insane amounts of event items and it seems like over the years that cost of event item continues to rise to match the returns players get. Lower levels and new players can barely participate in purchasing event items. One click? This game would explode if you tried to actuate 200 functions in 1 click, never mind the 200 notifications.

With that said, I think that for BB to make the explorers deploy like the generals that there would have to be a gem cost to do that. Money to code it and money to limit how many monkeys can use it.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Forrell View Post
    I disagree with speeding up the process, players are already getting insane amounts of event items
    Except that utilizing a send all doesn't increase net gain for most people who log in once a day, its just going save you 5-15 minutes of manually sending them. More of a QoL improvement with the ever increasing explorers per event.

I will say though, if it was implemented, it would be easier to tag all short send / medium sends, multiple times which could be abused for some stupid net gains. you can do this already, but the time you utilize to do so, makes up for the extras.
    Would just be easier to have a function to send all, with a 23 hour cooldown.. that way you could save your time, and it wouldn't be busted af doing a 3k send all on shorts daily.

i dont expect this to ever be added, or much more put into this game, the effort the last 8 years has been nothing short of neglect.. though starfall was a surprise after so long, so who knows??

If it was added, just throw it in premium or pfb, they can still milk you for something, net sales, and you still have to use earned/gem related things.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I like the cool-down idea RantNRave

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I have talked to quite a few players about this and most of the veteran players with hundreds of explorers have been using the standalone client for years to send out all their explorers with a single click and they all say they get much less lag and much better performance with the standalone client too.

So, the ones that are suffering through sending out their explorers one by one are often newer and returning players that by default use the broken Unity browser version of the game, including stubborn players like me practically begging Blue Byte to fix the performance issues, because we know that's how most new and returning players experience the game. People are never returning to this game for long unless all the performance issues and bugs with the official Unity client are finally fixed, but unfortunately in my experience of reporting many bugs Blue Byte does not know how to fix all the Unity performance issues or is not very interested in fixing the issues, even when detailed reports are handed to them.

Even without fixing the performance issues, at least just adding simple quality of life type improvements like a single click to send all explorers feature to Unity would result in a better experience for new and returning players, making it much less tedious to play, much more competitive with the standalone client and not leave new and returning players at such a huge disadvantage to those using the standalone client.

Reply to Thread