Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 18/05/22

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello everyone.

We would like to inform you that a game maintenance will take place Today, May 19th from approx. 08:30 EDT - approx. 10:30 EDT.

This hotfix should resolve the problem concerning the blocking in the game.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Dear Settlers,

In the current game version, the problem concerning blocking in the game has been fixed.

This hotfix maintenance has restored the blocking so that buildings can no longer be placed on top of each other. However, it has not fixed buildings that are already on top of each other. You may still experience overlap in the game and we ask that you manually move buildings and generals apart. If you do not do this, you may still experience problems (locked zone, sleeping buildings, etc.).

With best regards
    Your "The Settlers Online" Team

World
    Zeus
    Still haven't fixed the issue with the deposits. There is no way to see how much resources are in any of the mines or any other resource source

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    Still haven't fixed the issue with the deposits. There is no way to see how much resources are in any of the mines or any other resource source
    Zooming in or hovering over the depot both show how many are in the depot.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    middle of a besieged city.... i got a java error.. ok .. fine.. reloaded. ALL MY GENS ARE AT HOME island. i did NOT send them home?? what the heck?? i sent a few back and then logged out for the night - hoping i had lost my mind momentarily.. nope .. they are still at home when logged in the morning. so not only are a bunch of them now unloaded in star (so all my #'s are messed up). i have to re- transfer all of them to the landing spots since they are all going to end up on the original landing zone..

so i visit the adv.. a bunch are there too.. soo .. now we have the dup gen issue again??

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by rbrtbobb View Post
    Zooming in or hovering over the depot both show how many are in the depot.
    haven't tried zooming in, but hovering over the deposit doesn't show how many are in the deposit. I am referring to Unity, not the client, hovering over the deposits on client works fine.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    haven't tried zooming in, but hovering over the deposit doesn't show how many are in the deposit. I am referring to Unity, not the client, hovering over the deposits on client works fine.
    i'm using unity on vivaldi on pc and mac - both show volume in mines.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Using Unity, you have to zoom in.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    getting lots of game crashes. the most seems to be when accessing the provisioning in the Weekly Challenge.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I see now that hovering shows the deposit amount in Unity as well, in the tooltip.

Reply to Thread