Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 18/05/22

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Change Log 18/05/22

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 18/05/22.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 05-18-22 at 12:59 am.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    and ... collects are showing up in new spots....

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Important information: Removed blockings

Update 18.05.2022

Dear settlers,

the current game version has an issue that affects blocking in the game. Among other effects, this makes it possible to place buildings and generals on top of each other and on mountains.

Please do not take advantage of these features. Do not place buildings inside each other and do not place generals in mountains, as these activities can trigger so-called "Locked Zones". This means that your island would be inaccessible for a longer period of time.

A hotfix is already planned and we will share the dates of the hotfix maintenance with you later.

With best regards
    Your "The Settlers Online" Team

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    SO is this what's causing collies to land INSIDE mountains.. and when i go to place flowers - basically the entire map is green even in the mountains??

World
    Zeus
    Still no fix for the mail. When explorers return, using the drop menu to select type of mail to select, it only clears the mail of everything except what you select and doesn't select the mails, you have to select them all individually, then you can mass collect them. Then when you do collect them, you get a notice box for each item telling you that your storage is full for that item.

On top of that, every time you close out the star menu and reopen it again, the star menu opens up at the very top of the menu every single time

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    bulk collect works for me (in so far as selection).. however sometimes i have to choose "loot mail" etc several times before it delineates it to just that (if you get an hour glass - try again).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've been using bulk mail collection for a while, selecting loot mail type. Seems fine. I was initially afraid it would have problems and was going to do one by one checking, but that wouldn't work because there were so many zone refreshes that it was futile. So I decided to just try bulk collection and hope it didn't screw anything up too badly, and I haven't seen an issues.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i got fluffy loot back.. but it has NO fluffy identifier on it.. b4 it had snowy on it. now it has nothing?? this is the fix?? not fixed.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    loving the star menu optimization (not sarcasm, actually happy with it) it is fluid, scrolls up and down very fast now so i don't wear out my mouse wheel, it does not have the lag spikes every ten seconds or so, and best of all i was able to send out a group of explorers as fast as though this were back on flash. hoping the hot fix does not "fix" this.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Another failed attempt boys. Your ineptitude is glowing.

Reply to Thread