Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    they had the event bundles for gems up for a fish. so instead of needing to buy gems you could just get them for fish. good chance they are trying to figure out how to find all who got them and take them back. wouldnt shock me to see it down for a while. best event bb 3 stars

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrk View Post
    they had the event bundles for gems up for a fish. so instead of needing to buy gems you could just get them for fish. good chance they are trying to figure out how to find all who got them and take them back. wouldnt shock me to see it down for a while. best event bb 3 stars
    How about we all get the bundles for 1 fish??? That sounds fair.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    why would they miss out on them gem sale to give us free stuff? come on the two devs gotta get paid

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    At first when I got kicked off server it said "hot fix" 6:30- 9:30 within 30 minutes it had been changed from 6:30-11:00. As it is now 10:33 I have a bad feeling that finish time will only be extended.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by srs-i-am View Post
    They were forced to do it because they had test environment features in it. Think buying things for a fish.
    aw I missed that

BITSANDBYTES
    probably still trying to figure out how to get the items back - but still keep the fish )

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yeah its extended to 1230 now 100% people will have missing buildings they will never get back. we dang well know they hunting every single player who bought those.at this point just take the lose and throw it in and bring the servers up bb. also slim chance event will be extended to which is said seeing how many soccer balls we will need to get stuff

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BITSANDBYTES View Post
    probably still trying to figure out how to get the items back - but still keep the fish )
    as long as they don't decide to reset everyone because I already had 1800 balls and had been doing adventures - it should be relatively easy to run a script just on store usage.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Comical at this point.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This mainienece is rude BB.

Reply to Thread