Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanneMS2 View Post
    On another note ive been noticing little titles beneath peoples names. Im assuming its the number of posts that makes me a recruit and Raun the Mayor but not sure lol

Yes. It is purely the number of posts that you have made in this forum system. There used to be a guide, if I find it I'll post the link.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    and so now the maintenance is extended even further. This is really poor judgement. So are we going to be given balls to replace all of the ones we are not getting because we can't collect what's in now and what we are missing because we can't send out new explorers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is it too presumptuous to ask for like a free explorer on top of the normal balls and premium when the mail is made to compensate us for this mistake? Give us something great and unexpected for our loyalty

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Well, until "they" delete your posts.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanneMS2 View Post
    Is it too presumptuous to ask for like a free explorer on top of the normal balls and premium when the mail is made to compensate us for this mistake? Give us something great and unexpected for our loyalty
    I think they should just push the start of the game to 4am tonight and extend the event an extra day. Plus a lot of people are going to lose their weekly crystals & gems if you normally login before work.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryChase View Post
    I think they should just push the start of the game to 4am tonight and extend the event an extra day. Plus a lot of people are going to lose their weekly crystals & gems if you normally login before work.
    I know right. At this point i dont even know if it will be up in time for me to open the daily door lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    think the best we get is extended event and a one day prem.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Extended again lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    they changed it to 7 minutes from now?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    it will get moved another hour. they wait till last minute and extend by an hour lol. just take the loss and bring it back online clearly you have no clue on what to do

Reply to Thread