Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    i swear bb u better not do another rollback.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrk View Post
    i swear bb u better not do another rollback.
    there really is a good probability that is exactly what they will do 'to be fair to everyone' - nevermind it won't be fair to the people who got up at 3 am for the event start and who earned 1823 balls already...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    BB will probably not even read these posts, but WTF!
    I mean really, How many events have they run? How can they be so incompetent to allow the game to crash right at the beginning of an event?
    Ubisoft/Blue Byte/ Unity has once again proved to the gaming community that they are unable to manage/develop any product.
    Oh, Traffer, don't even bother to insult us with your platitudes.
    Just hire some real programmers and fix the issues.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Soooo let's add another hour....basically read as we can't fix it, don't know what to do...I should have gone to the beach today

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    PS. What gives with you not including a Canadian flag? That seems very discriminatory. I think they should sue.
    Don't you have offices in Canada?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    they trying to figure out how to take all those buildings back without breaking the game. also pretty sad nothing was said in global like normal just a random hot fix. also the fact that taf cant even make a post is even more sad.

World
    Zeus
    LOL! Why am I not surprised? And it seems from the (at least 2) time changes they are having trouble 'fixing' it.

The sad part for me is that if it was a problem that only affected us, the players, we'd be playing through it; it must have been a bug that was an advantage to the players, that is the only reason they shut the game down like this. Kind of like the last time with the Merchant.... Guess my play time for the day is almost over and I did not even get to log in.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    also bb this is why u have mant before the event like the old days. silly rabbit tricks are for kids

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    On another note ive been noticing little titles beneath peoples names. Im assuming its the number of posts that makes me a recruit and Raun the Mayor but not sure lol

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    yes more you post it will change.

Reply to Thread