Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Settlers.

As you know, the summer event didn't start as anyone wanted - with the beginning of the event, we had a serious issue that needed to be solved as soon as possible, which resulted in a long maintenance. We are fully aware of the consequences it caused. We apologize for this and I will keep you updated - more news soon.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    finally get in... and no event collies even after they had an extra day to get that together.. alll my explorers except scared are sitting at home. the game is so messed up guildies cant visit me to drop pfb w/o their game locking up (long time issue visiting players w/ fuller islands). chat is resetting every 2 min. TG i turned off my indy mines on a hunch - they'd all be exhausted too.
    checked mail - since technically all explorers were set to arrive after 4am ... 125 loot mails - no event loot.

those who logged in b4 you shut down had 4-6 hours to collect loot. - send explorers again.. and apparently get free fish bundles! the calendar at least works..

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Lucky explorer is locked. So I guess we're doing this again.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quick update:

There will be compensation for the recent issues tomorrow - we will also extend the summer event by 2 days.

We want to apologise once again for the recent unexpected downtimes.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Quick update:

There will be compensation for the recent issues tomorrow - we will also extend the summer event by 2 days.

are the people who got to keep their fish buildings getting 'compensation' as well?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    What happened to the daily rewards?? Not our fault we missed days and now have to start the 'week' over!! Please send my 100 gems!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quick update:

The only fair compensation would be to put the glitch back and allow everyone to get the bundles not allowing the people who got them before to get more. Any mail will be sent to everyone and you will just be giving the people you favored even more. You are not life, you are a video game, you are expected to be fair. Only life is unfair, you are no that important and dont be as arrogant to assume you can be. Be fair and put it back.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quick update:

Thank you for the upcoming compensation.

And where's our Canada flag???

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanneMS2 View Post
    The only fair compensation would be to put the glitch back and allow everyone to get the bundles not allowing the people who got them before to get more. Any mail will be sent to everyone and you will just be giving the people you favored even more. You are not life, you are a video game, you are expected to be fair. Only life is unfair, you are no that important and dont be as arrogant to assume you can be. Be fair and put it back.
    I don't think we'll ever get an official answer to what happened to the bundles that were purchased for 1 fish. Nor would we know whether the "compensation" is only for those who didn't purchase the 1-fish bundles. That level of communication and transparency is way way beyond BB. Also, based on the showcased technical capabilities during and post- implementation of Unity, I'd think the 24-hour downtime (which they called a "hotfix") was devoted to figuring out how to remove the 1-fish bundles from the merchant and how to remove the gem requirement from day-1 of the calendar, without causing additional major bugs. So, this is as good as it's going to get "oops.. sorry! here's some goodies and here's a gem sale! Happy settling!"

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanneMS2 View Post
    they took most of that back I understand - the only people who got to keep them were the people who built the buildings right away. This game is not fair at all anymore anyway.

Reply to Thread