Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

The original post can be found here.

Kind Regards,
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 06-15-22 at 04:47 am.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so... canada made it to soccer whatever .... and where's our flag? every year you said "canada wasn't in it so no flag" .... ???

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    so... canada made it to soccer whatever .... and where's our flag? every year you said "canada wasn't in it so no flag" .... ???
    YES!!!
    Canadians have been patient long enough. We want our maple leaf flag!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    even the pirates got their own flag... (somalia?) canada needs one also...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    wow wasn't even started and you shut down for maint.... are you extending event a day? cause i know i'm gonna miss the 1st day.. most of us work ya know.. i cant log in 'after 11am" to start the event quests, send explorers (which were timed to come back around 7am ) etc ....

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    wow wasn't even started and you shut down for maint.... are you extending event a day? cause i know i'm gonna miss the 1st day.. most of us work ya know.. i cant log in 'after 11am" to start the event quests, send explorers (which were timed to come back around 7am ) etc ....
    Agree, I attempted to log in before work to discover game down until after I start work. We will be getting a late start on the game..
    What was the issue that will delay the start?

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    While I understand the disappointment in not having a Canadian flag with which to celebrate the event, it's a moot point when the event apparently was unable to kick-off (pun intended) on time, thus disappointing thousands of players who once again are left feeling like Charley Brown after Lucy pulls away the football.

Honestly. SMH. Here I am, coffee in hand, game fired up, ready to commit to this event, and wham! Left kicking air, and landing on my derriere and cursing the fact that yet again, I believed "Lucy," would allow me to proceed, kick the ball, and finally enjoy the game.

A hot-fix right off the bat on opening day? Not a great start. My patience needs a hot-fix. . .
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    wow wasn't even started and you shut down for maint........
    They were forced to do it because they had test environment features in it. Think buying things for a fish.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Well no Canadian Flag which just bites and cannot play because someone not doing their job properly. I wonder how many folks got some goodies for a fish then.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    How disappointing, to get up early in order to get a start on the event only to find it's being delayed for maintenance. And later I have appointments so can't just sit and wait for maintenance to finish. So much for all the planning around timing explorers and swapping pfb's.

And on top of that, STILL NO CANADIAN FLAG??? Why? This is beyond disappointing.

Reply to Thread