Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    its pretty clear they have a skeleton crew on the game now. this is how it will be till the servers are shut off. if they wasnt so greedy this mant shouldnt even have happened. bet they had to call people in to fix it since the 2 at bb couldnt. shame how they slowly kill a fun game and make it this. good luck getting those gem sales this event bb. makes it worse is it set for a week or two then goes live in this state. hey bb ever thought about looking over your code when it done? lessons on how to kill a game 101 right here.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanneMS2 View Post
    emojis, proper punctuation, and lols

Ways of expressing emotion through typing so you are not taken seriously Welcome to the future where we communicate through text more than ever peace

Yes, true. lol.
    I wish there was a sarcasm font. Perhaps comic sans??
    Sorry, frustrated by these game issues. I just put on premium time and a PFB buff. Then minutes later…. issues.
    Can BB extend the PFB buff time in addition to the premium time. Maybe extend the event by a day also?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Disappointment does not even begin to describe how i feel. Never in my life have I seen such incompetence. This is not isolated, it has been two (2) years now of the game either not available or serious performance issues that never seem to get better, fix one thing and break 3 others seems to be the steady pattern.
    Each time a major disaster like this hits we lose more and more long term experienced players, the straw that breaks the camel's back I fear has fallen for another major exodus from this game and for us to see more friends and guild members leave this abusive one way relationship with BB.
    We had a full guild that of the 100 I would say that 75 were regular or daily players....that has now dwindled to 5 daily active players and maybe another 3 or 4 that wander by from time to time. That is a tremendous hit, do you read this BB?, that is a 90% loss of guild members in just 1 guild. Global and TO are ghost towns in between events. How can this game survive is what I really question when the developer has watched, I am going to have to say 80%+ of its players leave the game, yet still operates with zero concern for the few remaining players that are left...I am seriously beginning to believe that it is intended internal sabotage, that they are doing everything they can to slowly kill this game and force people to leave voluntarily as opposed to admitting the game is not slated for survival and they want to kill it off but don't want to have to deal with 1000's of people requesting gem purchase refunds.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ya that kills. I think this has most of us pretty upset. May you get fat lootz when it comes back up

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    BTW i was right about it not being the event merchant but a test section that showed up

https://prnt.sc/Q3S2ZTFCrX2Q

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    The only fat lootz I'll be looking for is my weekly gems. I log in every morning religiously. Talk about worthless bones and no mention of the gems
    since no one can log in today

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Unfortunately, these sorts of issues aren't unique to TSO. Sad that they don't have a little more explanation of what is happening on the forums somewhere. A little communication could go a long way.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'd pay 1 fish for those bundles. Not worth gems. Barely worth soccer balls unless you run out of things to buy. Maybe for newer players, but none of those buildings would ever leave my star.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by JeanneMS2 View Post
    BTW i was right about it not being the event merchant but a test section that showed up

https://prnt.sc/Q3S2ZTFCrX2Q
    Drats. I should have checked the merchant when I logged in at 4 am to get the clocks started. I have 3 fish

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    whats happening with day one of calendar bb? i mean it unlocked at 4am right?? and its 25 hrs since that you propose to re-open the game... so we unless we logged in at 4am - we wouldn't have been able to open the 1st door.

Reply to Thread