Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Summer Event 2022

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Some people have not been able to get into the game all day today (8/22) due to a Server Zone Error. So they are/will be even further behind. This is known by the BB's and apparently the devs are looking into it, but if you're able to at least get in and play, you're not as "behind" as others.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so what is the deal w/ springs and shoes?? i'm not getting ANY in explorer loot... none in Adv loot... and 1-2 EACH collie run (avg 2 runs a day since i don't live on my island means i will never have enough to make 25 nor do the matches). of course i have like 5k grass >:{

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    so what is the deal w/ springs and shoes?? i'm not getting ANY in explorer loot... none in Adv loot... and 1-2 EACH collie run (avg 2 runs a day since i don't live on my island means i will never have enough to make 25 nor do the matches). of course i have like 5k grass >:{
    you can get both in adv loot - just doesn't happen often I haven't been able to get the fists or training dummies from anything but a handful on the island but I imagine same thing you can get in adv loot rarely as well and I haven't got any yet.

and I just got fists from one so just training dummies I haven't gotten from adventures yet.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    you can get both in adv loot - just doesn't happen often I haven't been able to get the fists or training dummies from anything but a handful on the island but I imagine same thing you can get in adv loot rarely as well and I haven't got any yet.

and I just got fists from one so just training dummies I haven't gotten from adventures yet.
    i get the rarity.. but NEVER??? is a bit much... the rng should be fairly distributing all collies...

World
    Zeus
    Bungalow is disappointing... Since when does it take days to upgrade a building that requires event resources?
    First you need the balls to buy, then the balls for upgrades... then days to upgrade it.

Even the Wonderous Res upgraded quickly until event resources were no longer needed.
    There's only so much time during events.

Do the math BB.... (Sorry, I forgot how numerically challenged you are... nvm)

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    i get the rarity.. but NEVER??? is a bit much... the rng should be fairly distributing all collies...
    I don't mind that aspect of it - certain ones have always been harder to get. I do mind that they are pushing the crap ones like wet grass and shoulder pads in the adventures. I don't remember getting those ones in adventures in previous years - just from explorers. It is very annoying to do an adventure for the rare ones and get something you already have 10k of and that's after you have been selling thousands a day already.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    46 adv and still none have dropped springs or shoes for me.. only from collies - and a small amount.... how can the RNG be THIS broken / skewed... i had to trade for the ones i have.... of course no one wants the grass etc .. trades only work for the smaller drop stuff like dummies, fists, paint, etc

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    46 adv and still none have dropped springs or shoes for me.. only from collies - and a small amount.... how can the RNG be THIS broken / skewed... i had to trade for the ones i have.... of course no one wants the grass etc .. trades only work for the smaller drop stuff like dummies, fists, paint, etc
    I am wondering if they made those rarer in effect because they included the explorer types in adventure loot and I don't think they did in previous years. When 1/3 of the items you get are the explorer crap items - then the rarer drops become that much rarer.

I probably have done over 50 adventures without getting the training dummies. Which isn't really an issue for doing the tournament so far but will make it impossible to do all the achievements.

springs from arctic explosion - so springs definitely do drop

https://prnt.sc/OHl0ZrDnKyQD

12 adventures later I finally got my training dummies from outlaws

https://prnt.sc/Pbt60e-Jrb0i

World
    Zeus
    Halfass gem sale? Really? you got to be kidding me... $99.99 last gem sale got you 48,000 gems. Now gets 30,000 gems in current sale! Looks like a slap in the face to me. Talk about adding insult to injury... Absolutely horrible! ;(

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I made a bunch of rain of twig arrows in the new building.. they are not showing in star at home OR adv... where'd they go???

Reply to Thread