Reply to Thread

Thread: Giant Battle - MCC

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

Giant Battle - MCC

I am having a terrible time doing this one. A lot of the fog won't lift on camps and the landing spaces show up and then they don't. I have used the same guide about 10 times and no problem but what a disaster today. I am having to send from the initial landing zone and kill extra camps just to get another dynamite for the last boulder.

I have refreshed numerous times and even exited the game and no difference.

omg - I just took out the boulder here and it opened up the last camps - I sent an attack and there was a 'zone refresh' and everything fogged up again and my attack cancelled.

https://prnt.sc/bFUgKukNumSS

After doing all this - I don't think I can finish - so 2 hours of struggling with your **** broken game and 1000s of troops and I don't think I can get that last fog to lift. I have even restarted my pc just in case your memory leak was causing this but nothing changes

cleared all around that area - I have about 5 camps lower down that were never required to be cleared yet to do and still that area isn't open. There is no quests saying you need to kill all the leader camps so if you made that a requirement to complete this adventure you should do so.

https://prnt.sc/6Aye4w3DtsEN

okay there was a boulder on the left side near where that general is walking that needed to be dynamited - the two that we were doing on the right don't appear to do anything because the fog is still on that side. I cleared everything except one leader mid way in the map.

https://prnt.sc/5eazhlE7ZvPU

I would say this isn't working correctly because there are no quests that say you have to clear everything - there are no quests that say you have to enter the final camps from the left side. At no time should you clear something and the fog lifts and you get a zone refresh and the fog comes back again on the same area it just lifted. In addition, there was a constant - landing spot available and then a zone refresh happens and no landing spot.

What should have taken me less than 2 hours - took almost 6 hours. 40 soccer balls...

World
    Ares
    I am echoing this one. I'm attempting to do the achievement for this (finish in under 1 hour), and there's absolutely no way in heck I can even finish this in 3 hours, even with every speed buff known to man in effect. In the wiki's quick-loot guides, leader camps 10, 11, and/or 13 are not giving an obsidian shard, so I can't make another dynamite to get to the final batch of leaders. So, I have to send a general or two back to the landing zone to wipe out about a half-dozen more camps & build another bridge, killing off a bunch more elite troops than I should have. I did have the one dynamite already in star when I started.

Maybe a bit related: In the same quick-loot guides, the general landing zones when preparing to attack camps 8-13, the following happens: I place generals along that right side of the main island. If I then relocate one of them to another spot, the spot that they vacated does not become available to any other general, even if I leave the island as a player and come back. I don't know if this is related to the fog issue Narasn had. Is this supposed to happen?

Edit: The fog reset just happened to me, while trying to attack quick-loot map #13. I now can't get to that camp to finish whacking it. The one general that was on its way there before the fog came back has returned, as the camp now doesn't exist in viewing range.

THIS ADVENTURE IS BROKEN
    Attached Images

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    dont try for tributes from adv they are broken and u are wasting ur time. i tried on several adv just to send in a ticket and support said the devs says its a known issue. no eta on fix if it ever will be.

World
    Zeus
    this needs to be fixed. Not many adventures/ventures worth playing at higher levels.
    I actually like the Mountain clans. How can we play this game if the ventures/adventures are not fixed ????

BITSANDBYTES
    Did it several times during event - some places camps were hiding in the edge of fogs from other sectors - but can be attacked. When fog come after zone refresh - log out for at least 15 minutes - has helped me every time in 'A Giant Battle' and in 'Mountain Labyrinth'. Doing it in 1h probably cant be done due to fog problem.

World
    Ares
    Yeah, I found out later that logging out of the game for a bit fixed the fog problem

Reply to Thread