Reply to Thread

Thread: Scouts -- thanks!

Retired Community Leader ShuttlePilot's Avatar
    World
    Zeus

Cool Scouts -- thanks!

Just wanted to take a minute to say that it has been a relief to be able to send Scouts out at the pre-Unity "normal" speed. Yes, it would be great to have a multi-send option, but at least for me anyway, the horrid lag in sending appears to have been fixed, and is much appreciated. Thank you BBs!

Happy settling,
    ShuttlePilot
    Guild Leader, The Creators

That which does not bore me, makes me stranger...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I agree. It is just about back to normal. I'm also facing only a couple minutes of load time (in Firefox), so the process of sending explorers has been relatively painless. I am still only doing mostly prolonged searches because it is still a lot of clicking, but I'd say it takes probably about 25-30% as long as it did before without the missed clicks and lag in between every click.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I agree, it is so much nicer to send explorers again. Now my self imposed challenge is to see if I can get the majority of the explorers sent before the game loads. Most of the time I can now.

World
    Zeus
    I'm going to join in and say yes I agree! Sending scouts is back to the way it used to be in flash. So good news on that front.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    things are looking a lot better this month - minimal lag on all fronts as far as I can tell. About 95% back to how it used to be.

Reply to Thread