Reply to Thread

Thread: Travel center for explorers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Travel center for explorers

With So many people having a ton of explorers, I have come up with an idea for everyone, to be able to enjoy the game a little more. I’m proposing that there be an implementation of a travel center. This Travel center can be bought with gems. This travel center is where you can assign explorers to certain modes of travel that correlate with a treasure/adventure search.

The different modes of travel are as such:
    Bicycle for Short searches,
    Car for medium searches,
    Buses for long searches,
    Train for Very long searches and,
    Plane for prolonged searches.

If you want to have an automated system that automatically resends the explorers out, we can have a Travel agent hired for gems for a year like the premium system current works, or less gems for a 30-day hired travel agent.

World
    Ares
    I like that idea! I was thinking about how such an automated system would work, but by assigning them ahead of time can work. The only thing I would add is while an explorer is out searching, we can have the ability to cancel the automatic sending-out so that we can change it when they come back. Gems are pretty expensive, but that could be the currency.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    why make us spend gems for something that should be added to help everyone? the devs already try to get money from us at every single turn.

World
    Ares
    Interesting idea. We have been begging for a multi-send option like the way we send generals to advs. This could satisfy that long-standing suggestion. The modes of transportation are a bit modern for the ambience of the game though. Perhaps it could be:

Top-notch walking boots and enhanced sustenance kit (short)
    Donkey cart (medium)
    Old Gray Mare (long)
    Prime Stallion (very long)
    Dragon (prolonged) (Look, you had to expect a dragon request from me...)

And I agree, it shouldn't only be available for gems. We should be able to earn it either through an event, achievements or special quest-chain reward.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    love this if i could pay event loot for it

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    players should not be penalized for having explorers. A send all has been asked for, for years. while tedious, its not that bad as long as the games not busted sending them, thankfully fixed for the most part recently.

IF they made a building to put explorers on auto send, boost %, time reduction %, or something fancy, that feature I could be okay with for gems spent.

Explorers need an overhaul in skill tree that their top talents are so out of function. You have quests that offer junk resources for streetwise negotiator, and the bean-o-coloda for guild coins, which is great IF they didn't break the guild coin monthly items. It's been busted since june 2020!

Reply to Thread