Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 27/07/2022

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    cant post more than 1 trade of an item at a time.. slider just reverts back to 1 when i attempt to choose more to post...
    Hello Ciara.

I don't see any reports about this issue at all, could you please make a bug report here so we can investigate?

Please make sure to follow our Report Template.

Thank you.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello Ciara.

I don't see any reports about this issue at all, could you please make a bug report here so we can investigate?

Please make sure to follow our Report Template.

Thank you.
    it resolved itself today... even though i refreshed several times. i posted in t/o tab about it and no one responded ... course no one is really playing any more.. so

annnd today.. no lights for guildies .. ones i'm talking too show offline... its like 1 step forward 4 steps back

so this is interesting.. i haven't had sound my my mac version of this game for .. 8 months or so.. no expl no wisp, no attacks.. nada... (music is always off ). but it works fine on my pc when i play... (i have checked all the browser stuff. made sure sound is on in the tab. tested w/ youtube even - works fine).. so tonight on a whim. i opened excelsior. and pulled the handle.. and omg.. it makes sound??? so the ONLY thing in the game on my mac that makes sound is excelsior (proving its not my mac - it actually startled me .. lol).. annnd the rest are broken.. how whacked is that..

are any other mac people missing sounds?

attempted to complete pathfinder... stuck on hour glass - over an hour now.. have gone to friends isle etc .. no change. its the last quest so i'm trying to get my crystals.

i reloaded .. and now its 'done' but i have no clue if it gifted me the crystals or not.
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 08-05-22 at 01:40 am. Reason: double post

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hey Ciara_Belle.

If you see any bug or issue, please report it in this section using our report template. This way it will be much easier for other Settlers to find it, and add their reports. Feedback thread is not a good place to report bugs.

Reply to Thread