Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Anniversary Event 2022

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Roman Fisherman

There isn't much use out of the building, given that Fish Farm (at max level) has the same production, without the need for a fish deposit. And the Fisherman can be upgraded for resources and has the same production, instead of spending 5999 Gems. The only benefit is that it can free a building license.

In light of all that I'd like to make a suggestion - make it so that the Roman Fisherman can fish out treasures. Small treasure every 23 h. "Message in a bottle" aka a quest and big treasure box every week, similar to Ghost Lantern.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Mammaly View Post
    Roman Fisherman

There isn't much use out of the building, given that Fish Farm (at max level) has the same production, without the need for a fish deposit. And the Fisherman can be upgraded for resources and has the same production, instead of spending 5999 Gems. The only benefit is that it can free a building license.

In light of all that I'd like to make a suggestion - make it so that the Roman Fisherman can fish out treasures. Small treasure every 23 h. "Message in a bottle" aka a quest and big treasure box every week, similar to Ghost Lantern.
    In addition, we already have the Fish Farm. So how about we chalk it up to the skip column.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Mammaly View Post
    Roman Fisherman

Oh, I am so sorry for you all who wasted spent gems on these items. Truly not worth the cost. I'd have sold you some Fish Farms for cheap and you'd have the production. So, it is not as glamorous a looking structure. 6k gems is a pure rip-off.

Just, wow.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Reply to Thread