Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 28/09/2022

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Doing a person-to-person (mail) trade results in the Trade Office opening after completing the trade?
    Thanks for the extra clicks. We do not have enough clicks.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    trying to do a guild trade - for gq. i entered pl .. to search for plat ore... annnd this (and yes i tried case sensitive too ... no go) search is either ignored or blanks

FAIL

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Starting over: What is wrong with your programmers? I went to the TO for the first time since "the fix" and went to "refresh" the page with the green arrow at the bottom of the page (which before used to refresh the offers) is now THE BUY key!!! So instead of refreshing the page, I apparently bought 500,000 fish (thank you o.O ) for two flowers for oil fields which are hard to acquire!! Ugg! I've been playing since 2014 and you people are making this game harder and harder to continue playing. You say you are FIXING something and instead just make it worse - You would be better off firing every one of your programmers (or whoever) is doing these changes as they have NO IDEA what the heck they are doing!! Any more changes like this makes it difficult to argue that the game is still playable to members of my guild.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    In today's game update, we have deployed the additional fixes below:

ADDITIONAL CHANGES & IMPROVEMENTS
    • Buildings: Fixed an issue that caused the stack selection in production buildings to no longer respond after putting something into production
    • Keybinds: Restored WASD controls functionality
    • UI: The search function in the trade office works again
    • UI: Adventures in the trade office now show the correct tooltip
    • UI: Fixed the loca issues in the star menu filter menu and achievement window

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Now the Paste function does not work
    Come and sit with us and drink a cup of Java.
    We are a fun loving group who believe in paying it forward.
    We have experienced players who truly enjoy passing on their experience and knowledge of the game.
    CoffeeHouse (DCAF)

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    A huge thank you for making it so I can start play in about 3 minutes from flooded waters instead of the 30 ish minutes wait! It is almost like it used to be. Please pass the thank you along to all who made that possible.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    Oh for crying out loud! Trade is a nightmare. Why in the **** do you sort items by time?! I'm looking to either acquire something I need or unload something I have too much of. I don't give a rat's *** what time it was posted! PLEASE make the columns sortable by the item requested and/or the item offered. It would be great if WE could select which of those columns we want to sort by. And please figure out what's going on with adventure names. Everything it labeled "Traitors" in trade. Some of the adv icons are similar and will lead to trade muck ups.
    I have yet to see enough listings in that trade office to make this an issue. Takes 4 swipes on my mouse wheel to go from top to bottom.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I have yet to see enough listings in that trade office to make this an issue. Takes 4 swipes on my mouse wheel to go from top to bottom.
    Maybe if the kinks in trade were worked out, there would be more trades. Then again, so many are like me and only log in to do GQ that not enough are interested in trade.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    I realize creating new content and pushing out augmentations are much more fun for the designers, but I strongly encourage you to take a philosophy of building up the player base. This would entail the addressing of known problems to the exclusion of everything else.
    Food for thought.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by SN02 View Post
    I realize creating new content and pushing out augmentations are much more fun for the designers, but I strongly encourage you to take a philosophy of building up the player base. This would entail the addressing of known problems to the exclusion of everything else.
    Food for thought.
    +1

Reply to Thread