Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 28/09/2022

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    scroll arrows (keyboard) no longer work on my PC version of the game (win 10). verified other guildies have same issue.. seemed ok on my mac version. thanks for making it faster.

** correction - Scroll with KB arrows doesnt work on mac version either.. Please fix this.. its really necessary w/ the new scaling .

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same problem here with Key Board arrows not working. Need to fix this ASAP

World
    Zeus
    The tool tips in the new trade for adventures gets stuck. They all say they are Bounty Hunter (for me) even though the picture is of different adventures.
    I expect it might get stuck on a different names. I think Bounty Hunter happend to be the topmost one of the list.

Performance for sending explorers seems to be better. It's been a long time since I've been able to send tham at a speed approching the flash version of the game.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    pls reverse the trade history tab.. making us scroll to the bottom to see the MOST RECENT is silly. ty

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    So, I wanted to put up a trade to buy some Woodcutters for coin. I managed to search for coin as what I offer and then tried to search for Woodcutter as what I want to buy. It cannot find it. It cannot find "Woodcutter", "Wood", "Young", "you", or anything else. But, if I scroll through everything, then I can see Woordcutter. When I hover over it, it says "Traitors". What's going on here? I'd think a very very obvious bug like this would've been found if somebody at your end tried to use the "new and improved" Trade Tab a couple of times...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    drop down in star .. to sort.. is all set to default ???

World
    Ares
    Oh for crying out loud! Trade is a nightmare. Why in the **** do you sort items by time?! I'm looking to either acquire something I need or unload something I have too much of. I don't give a rat's *** what time it was posted! PLEASE make the columns sortable by the item requested and/or the item offered. It would be great if WE could select which of those columns we want to sort by. And please figure out what's going on with adventure names. Everything it labeled "Traitors" in trade. Some of the adv icons are similar and will lead to trade muck ups.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    For a game where everything is based on time, it sure has trouble telling what time it is. It's a good thing I have stop buffs because everything I place is constantly drifting in time. Of course, stop buffs don't help me with long production time buildings like bookbinder tributes, which a few minutes here and there is not so bad, but I'm regularly off by hours.

It's a good thing I know where sort by name is. It'll still sort by that if you do. I don't know who would actually use the default sort, or why the game can't remember that I won't.

I guess having end time as an option in trade is not a bad idea, but I can't imagine a reason why I would care whether a trade is expiring soon.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    When doing a trade sell, the search function does not work at all. Enter a letter and nothing. Enter 2 letters and it goes blank.
    The trade window has larger text and icons and as a result actually show fewer offers, not more as intended.
    Hovering over icons in the trade window, the tool tips frequently provide bogus information.

The WORST is loss of keyboard map scrolling functions. QWES does not work at all. Keyboard arrow keys do not work at all.
    Impossible to run adventures!

One step forward, 2 steps back.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Star menu sort drop down has all listed as default. It's the labels.

Reply to Thread