Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 28/09/2022

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Change Log 28/09/2022

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change log 28/09/2022

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10-11-22 at 11:12 pm.

World
    Ares
    Congratulations for the Trade Office overhaul. This sounds great! One thing: If I remember correctly, there is a quest for newbies involving the TO whereby you have to refresh the list for the quest to complete. If that is the case, make sure it gets updated with the new TO mechanics.

On a side note, my friends list doesn't show the green dots anymore. It did when that global fix was done a month or so ago, but it's now not working.

Edit: Nevermind on the green dots. They just reappeared this morning.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This all sounds good.
    "All the resources of an offer have a full tooltip" Does this mean I can now hover my curser over the graphic and get a text description of the item?
    I do have one concern though, there still aren't enough new players coming to the game, and those that do tend to leave after a short time. Do you ever intend on addressing the general performance of the game? The lag/crash issues are biggest problems and need to be addressed. Especially during events. It's been over a year now since Unity was thrust upon us, and we still have these issues.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I do not see any mention of trade history. That feature does not update properly.
    However, the real issue for players is lag, random crashes and mass send for explorers.
    Any comments on those items would be welcomed.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Looks good on paper. But, I'd just brace and wait given my experience with your Unity implementations

World
    Ares
    What about the sorting function? Can we sort by column as we did before all this mess started?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This looks promising and good, but to me, the main game issue remains the Quest book that freezes the game almost each time there is a change in it. It would be nice to address that issue soon, because now I am about to give up with the game.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Moebus View Post
    This looks promising and good, but to me, the main game issue remains the Quest book that freezes the game almost each time there is a change in it. It would be nice to address that issue soon, because now I am about to give up with the game.
    Absolutely. I've dreaded for years completing or receiving a quest because it's always been a problem, but it's been particularly pronounced over the past couple of years and not getting any better. Doing quests is obnoxious because of it, and it's not entirely avoidable even if you go out of your way to not start new quests.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Great work. I have a simple request, which I am sure it has been voiced my many in the past.
    Please give us a multi-selection for explorers; or some other solution; as it gets a bit tired to click the explorer, type of exploration or search, then subtype.
    You do this 4 clicks times number of explorers that you might have... the game because boring like hell.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Absolutely. I've dreaded for years completing or receiving a quest because it's always been a problem, but it's been particularly pronounced over the past couple of years and not getting any better. Doing quests is obnoxious because of it, and it's not entirely avoidable even if you go out of your way to not start new quests.
    I completely agree with the feedback about quests. Waiting for quests to finish and for the game to eventually respond is a huge time-waster! I'd also appreciate having a way to turn off the weekly quests altogether. I never do them, and being constantly prompted to click on them (and wait) or click on that ridiculous flashing red arrow is really annoying.

Reply to Thread