Reply to Thread

Thread: Excelsior allows only 1 action per log on

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Excelsior allows only 1 action per log on

The Excelsior is limited to one action per log on. It appears full functional when opened, but after a single spin or collection. all of the purple buttons, the complete button.and the category headings turn grey. They can no longer be clicked. I cannot change categories . . .Letters to Travel logs to Books. After refreshing, everything appears normal and I get 1 action. Rinse and repeat. The counters for the number of earned snippets functions as does the counter for the number of crystals used. I assume it is accurate. There is no graphic displaying the rewards of the spin. The quest graphic from the completion button does appear.

This started spontaneously a day or so before the maintenance after the maintenance right after Anniversary event ended. I apologize for the confusion but close as I can get. I know of only 2 others who had the same problem

My browser is Firefox and my internet connection is fast and reliable for the most part. I have cleared the cache several times.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could pop onto my isle and give it a tweak or two and put it back to normal. It was an important part of the game. Thank you in advance

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you, we are looking into this issue. Could you please try Edge Browser to see if it still occurs?

Reply to Thread