Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2022

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2022

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Dev Diary Halloween Event 2022.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10-21-22 at 02:04 am.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    is the treat bundle that was 7500 gems or so gonna be in the event? its on test but u didnt include it. one bundle i was looking forward to. had a mag watermill candid explorer and a imp floater. really hoping it was just left out

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Golem Timings

Can you change the Golems' timings from 16h -> 12h, that way it will be more convenient? The same way you changed the timing of the cake buffs for the Anniversary Event.

World
    Ares
    My noble pumpkin fields are showing a production time of over 5 hours instead of 40 minutes. The description in the market does state the 40 minutes. I haven't activated the fields yet to know if it really is the 40 minutes (which they should be), but the building's description isn't right somewhere.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I am having trouble with Monsters of the Mist.I started it,went to adventure to look.When i tried to return home the game locked up.When i got back on line,The Monsters game was not showing up for access.Can't start another adv. until i do the Monsters.I'm dead in the water without doing Adventures for refills. THanks PMJTUC

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I had that happen last year.It seemed to clear itself. PMJ

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    the lag and stuttering... and EVERYTHING and its brother opening uop when you try to type in chat is as bad is it was in 1st unity days. what did you do?? roll back to beta 1 ???

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    the lag and stuttering... and EVERYTHING and its brother opening uop when you try to type in chat is as bad is it was in 1st unity days. what did you do?? roll back to beta 1 ???
    Hello.

Did you also experience this before the event started? More feedback from other players would be very helpful too.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello.

Did you also experience this before the event started? More feedback from other players would be very helpful too.
    I am not experiencing any noticeable problems. Well maybe there is a bit more of the hourglass when assigning troops but I just click that off because the troops are assigned that hourglass is staying spinning for whatever reason.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello.

no this was not an issue b4 the last maint update.

Reply to Thread