Reply to Thread

Thread: Monsters in the Mist - missing

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Unhappy Monsters in the Mist - missing

I started the Monsters in the Mist adventure 2 days ago, sent at least one general and logged out. Since then, I cannot see that adventure being active and the general is gone from the list of generals. I've refreshed a few times, tried on a different computer and browser, visited other players - still no luck.

I reported this to support - was told to wait 20-30 minutes and refresh 5-6 times. It's been 2 DAYS now

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    another in my guild has this exact issue.. he can see it in quests (at home isle) but cant visit or finish it ... he has fully logged out for 12 hours rebooted etc. no change -- 2 days now

World
    Ares
    Can you see it in your questbook?

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by jeckar View Post
    I started the Monsters in the Mist adventure 2 days ago, sent at least one general and logged out. Since then, I cannot see that adventure being active and the general is gone from the list of generals. I've refreshed a few times, tried on a different computer and browser, visited other players - still no luck.

I reported this to support - was told to wait 20-30 minutes and refresh 5-6 times. It's been 2 DAYS now
    Have you tried clearing Unity's cache?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    I am having the same issue. I have lost multiple YGG and an OG plus the adventure that was started.

Update: Clearing cache worked, adventure and generals are now visible. Thank you for the suggetion Traffer.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Clearing the Unity cache got it to show up on my questbook! Thanks! I wish when I reached out to support they would of mentioned it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    guildie is still stuck in this adv even after clearing cache.. no reply from supply.. poor guy cant start any adv, cant close this. and apparently it has a 21 day expiry???
    (so .. the entire event?). plus his gens are stuck there.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    no reply from supply.. .
    When did he contact us?

Reply to Thread