Reply to Thread

Thread: Can't finish Arctic Explosion??

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Can't finish Arctic Explosion??

Last Wednesday I had a problem with Arctic Explosion, there was a collect that would NOT let me close it out. As a result, I could not END the adventure -- I had to CANCEL the adventure and therefore LOST all of my loot. That was on the 27th of October. The next adventure was fine that day. However, on Thursday -- same problem!! LOST all loot due to not being able to close adventure. And, again on Friday same incident, lost all loot. I did receive my experience on all three adventures but I lost a good deal of loot from all three adventures as I was on Scout, Observatory, and also had Preferred Friend Buff as well.

I have written to BB Problem and they asked me to send screenshot which I did. Seems they did something because now when the collect does not let you tap it to close adventure, it shows that it has been hit and lets you close adventure...

So...they've fixed it - but I have lost a heck of a lot of Halloween loot and I would appreciate it if BB would reimburse me as I've been pretty upset not knowing if each AE would work every time I chose it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    HMMM i've run dozens of a/e this event.. i always click the handcarts and crates after all the leaders but the island are done.. then as its marching to the island i do the collies.. kill island .. close .. rinse and repeat.

sometimes you have to click a few times on each collie - thanks to zone refreshes.. and of course you have to wait for the quest. but wiki has a great guide showing WHERE they are and they don't move.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ciara_Belle- You have no idea how many times I did that! I cleared all the leaders, then the all the collects (I thought) except one! it would not click off. I cleared my cache, rebooted computer several times - turned computer off several times to no avail. so eventually just ended that adventure and just collected the experience (and have left it in my mail for BB to see that I did not get Halloween Loot should they wish to see). After this happened the one time, everything was fine until the next day when it happened again...same deal; and then fine...and then once again on the 28th and then fine again. I sent them a screenshot of the darn thing and have not heard back from them. However, I did notice that they DID FIX THE BUG, as it happened to me again on the 29th and 30th, but even though the collect did not click off the adventure did close on its own and I was able to collect loot. Now I would appreciate BB sending me the loot owed to me from the first 3 times.
    Last edited by Lowgunn1; 11-01-22 at 08:45 am. Reason: Just to let you know Ciara_Belle, I am not stupid been playing this game a long time.

Reply to Thread