Reply to Thread

Thread: Generals Trade-in

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Generals Trade-in

There should be the option to trade in your generals or just dismiss them. No one really use Medic, Grim, Dracul and many more.

World
    Ares
    +1

Or at least give us another star tab where we can put generals we don't use and other things we seldom need.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1 BUT we've been asking for this for 10 years now .. so

Settler
    World
    Ares
    what about a building where unused generals can be assigned? building consumes bread, ale, sausages and adventures. slowly converts these unused adventures to experience points. more generals assigned means faster conversion.
    the logic behind it is that these generals examine these maps and determine strategies and battle plans. then sit back and eat drink and discuss the plans.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have so many gens i have zero use for.. heck i didnt even want cause they were in bundles... like grims, draculs, etc etc.... would love to trade them in.. or pass them on to new players. same w/ a bunch of geos.. gold geos who dont keep their books - i dont want them.. buggy as heck..

World
    Zeus
    lol. If only.... Not sure what most of these bums are doing anyway, many of which have never been used, never been skilled...
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    lol. If only.... Not sure what most of these bums are doing anyway, many of which have never been used, never been skilled...

there drinkin our brew.. so we should have a Pub (tavern is taken).. or similar to park them in..

Reply to Thread