Reply to Thread

Thread: Starcoins not Commensurate with the Triple Exp Event Bonus

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation Starcoins not Commensurate with the Triple Exp Event Bonus

The number of starcoins is not commensurate with the triple exp event bonus.
    I did a YWC the same way as always and received 1.7 mil exp but only 389 starcoins. This is the same number (+/- 5) of starcoins I always receive from a YWC.

As starcoins are directly related to exp, their number should also be tripled, all else being equal (Battle strategy, Scout, PFB)

I have been pursuing starcoins for over 2 years now, and this is the first time that exp event bonuses have not been reflected in a relative increase in the number of starcoins. Starcoin numbers have never been affected by bonuses applied to loot and in no other way are treated as loot. Anything that affects the exp however, whether it be the choice of generals, use of scout, or PFB, has always been reflected in the number of starcoins.

The loot package form the referenced YWC above is still in my inbox as are 2 other YWC loot packages completed prior to the event which I used for comparison.

Please fix this. The difference is significant

Thank you

World
    Zeus
    On that note [maybe should be on a new/separate thread, but it is related to the Event 3x rewards], I noticed that the Adventure Tales no longer seem to be given the 3x bonus. In all previous events leading up to this one (Christmas 2022), any multiplier from an Event was applied to them (Adventure Tales) along with the rest of the resources.

...YES, the difference is huge! I look forward to these bonus events to get my adventure on... with no bonus applied to 2x valuable resources (Star Coins and Adventure Tales), No interest in running adventures.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have to add my 27 cents (inflation) to this thread, star coins and adventure tales are not up to the rate that they used to be in events.

YES, BB, we noticed that you shorted us from prior established practices!

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Further down the food chain..... less loot spots to buy means I log out sooner.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Settlers.

Thank you for the reports. I collected all the details, and forwarded them to our dev team.

Reply to Thread