Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 18/01/2023

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 18/01/2023

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Changelog 18/01/2023.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Best joke ever. I clicked "play" and window opens. There is an announcement "Connection failed. ... You don't want to miss anything
    Follow us on Twitter and Facebook." I checked FB and the very last post is from 2021. Geez.
    Gals and guys, pls, delete your FB page.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for these improvements.
    I don't know what you plan for the future, but to me, the main remaining issue is the Quest book that freezes/refreshes the game each time there is an update in it.
    Also, I would really appreciate if I would have to click only one time on a button of a quest to complete it instead of two times (not sure if it's due to the refresh).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    so nothing yet about the unlimited .. locks and zone refreshes. since the xmas update i have not just zone refreshes but full on LOCK ups.. and on more than one computer so its not my 'browser'
    also.. what about the auto pop up when you build a mine that immediately suggest you BLOW IT UP??? ???
    and... ad nauseum... please let us send gens properly - sorted by TYPE like they used to be
    and... send explorers in groups by types or something.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Zone Refresh is down.....good. Still cannot delete old outbid message from Shady Dealings. Still getting the raining of Stars when mass dump loot messages, especially from the Romantic Explorer. Still get 1999 out of 2000 or similar message where I am 1 short from pathfinder quests. Both of these get cleared up when I refresh but why should I have to do that.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    That trade history was broke for a long time, I feel sorry for the person whose job it is to fix it, I know it's a mess.

Reply to Thread