Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] [Dev Diary] Valentine Event 2023

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    when i group collect loot mails etc i no longer get the announcement bubbles of what loot was received. its just gone.. i thought it was a fluke but day 3.. same.

anyone else experience this??

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    I'm mostly just happy to have a sub-12 hour love tree.
    anyone know the cooldown for more than 10 trees - wiki only shows the info on 10.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    anyone know the cooldown for more than 10 trees - wiki only shows the info on 10.
    Someone said in Global that an 11th tree has no effect.

If an 11th tree did work it would be 10hr54m. 12 would be 10hr. But don't know if it works.......
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    Perwyn's math is correct. I'm at 10 hours, 120 divided by 12.

World
    Zeus
    Aha!! So more than 10 does work... good to know, thanks!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Someone said in Global that an 11th tree has no effect.

If an 11th tree did work it would be 10hr54m. 12 would be 10hr. But don't know if it works.......
    Thanks was just coming here to share - got my 12th - 12 is 10hr and 11 is 10hr54 min

So pretty close to running it and then running the 3 card buff for 3 hours and then running the tree again.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ok i bought floating storage... figuring it was size of maybe the mansion or river. but i cant fit it anywhere (i have lots of space for mansions and rivers).. is it the same size as a floating res???? if so, WHY?? and did i just waste 3149 flowers on something i can never plant cause we dont have enough space even on water??

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have about 4 water spots left, so other than the little houses, if I want to build any more, I'm pretty much at the same point I am with land in that I have to tear something else down that I want less first.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I just noticed that the "Rain Dance" buff affects silos but not farms. Is this an oversight or is it by design?
    And another question about the buff - it affects Flowers farms, will it does the same for Cemeteries during Halloween event? Or are we getting similar buff then?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Mammaly View Post
    I just noticed that the "Rain Dance" buff affects silos but not farms. Is this an oversight or is it by design?
    And another question about the buff - it affects Flowers farms, will it does the same for Cemeteries during Halloween event? Or are we getting similar buff then?
    well the hard lesson here I learned is that this buff is almost complete trash. If it wasn't for morale by chaos buff.. id severely regret buying carnival grounds.
    First mistake I made was going to wiki where it states doubles production - it doesn't. Dev diary says +100% - which is x1 base value only.
    Second mistake is this buff DOES NOT compound with buffs and/or pfb, like guides, but does stack with it.
    Most if not everyone will have silos equally compensating the farms ratio - so that's pointless.
    I don't run sunflower farms but +1 seems like a joke to me, for barely any benefit.

V-day farm nets:

snack + pfb = 8 apply rain dance = 9
    love tree + pfb = 22 apply rain dance = 23

assuming you run 3 V-farms at max cycles 35 mins 8 sec for almost 41 cycles a day, your looking at a a net gain of 123 a day for 3 week duration of the event for 2583 extra, that is of course you are around to apply it every 6 hours. for the cost of 6999 flowers your looking at a sweet rate of return in 3 (max buffs applied) up to 12 v-day events (Casual once a day). It is practically only marginally beneficial if not pretty useless. Now if it added +4/+8 from applied buffs+pfb this would be golden, but it does not... neither do guides, so i guess that is intended.

Now the buff better morale by chaos in carnival grounds, input 200%, output 800%, is doubled with pfb. v-day farms use 3 deposits for 18 flowers / cycle (19 with rain).
    while this buff will work on any workyard, v-day farm or ween patch, its duration of 2 hours is pretty sad, However if you don't care about refills, and want to no life babysitting buffs for extra event res, this is a pretty OP buff to use, assuming of course you don't have love tree or its on a 12-30h+ cooldown.
    This is the highest net bonus in the game aside from love tree - while the input costs might make some things awful, its well worth its weight for flowers/pumpkins or any building (especially ones with no input like manuscript tribute, or endless mine) is great as long as your running PFB.

All in all, okay buy, will benefit more than none i guess, but i would benefit more from an explorer send all that's about 8 years over-do since im not that active.

Reply to Thread