Reply to Thread

Thread: People getting kick from game visiting my island

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

People getting kick from game visiting my island

You have quests that require others to drop buffs on people for this event but two people tried and they keep getting kicked out of the game when they visit my island - please fix because this sure ruins this event.

World
    Ares
    I can get to a guildmate's island but not yours. My chat is not even letting me post. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes for a post to show up.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    You have quests that require others to drop buffs on people for this event but two people tried and they keep getting kicked out of the game when they visit my island - please fix because this sure ruins this event.
    Do you have a concert hall? If so, can you turn off the buffs and ask a friend to visit your island?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Do you have a concert hall? If so, can you turn off the buffs and ask a friend to visit your island?
    yeah they were able to visit this morning. I do have a concert hall but I am doubtful the buff was running. I think it had to do with how busy the servers were.

Although given the timing the concert hall might have had a buff. I have 9 hours left on the Christmas songs buff now and I usually only start up the concert hall when I apply that buff but it only lasts for one hour. So 23 - 9 = 13 to 14 hours ago. I guess 2:33 PM is 13 and a half hours after 1 am.

I made this first post right after they were having problems.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    The same thing was happening to me. Game would freeze and require a reload every time I went to Graywolf's island. I would relog in and just let game sit for about 30 mins and it would finally load his island and not kick me out. It happened again this morning and I saw that comment in global about concert hall. Graywolf had it running and stopped it. After he stopped it, I could access his island with no issues.

Reply to Thread