Reply to Thread

Thread: i keep getting kicked out by memory error

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

i keep getting kicked out by memory error

i get kicked out of game by browser with memory error even tough it only happens to me on this game other websites run smoothly

i have my email of his account linked to auto login and i cant request password change because my ubisoft account is linked to my email which doesnt work and os cant relog in or request password to log into another browser either

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    it somehow solved itself but i still dont know what happened

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Do you have an active Concert Hall?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Is that a Thing Traffer? I keep getting the Aw Snap error in chrome and nothing I try will let me back in. is is when my concert hall is active? I use mine a lot.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yesterday, two players tried to place card buffs on my island (on two separate occasions) and both of them crashed and had to shut down completely then restart their computers.

This morning, another player tried to place card buffs and the same thing happened. I tried a re-load and now I can't even get my island loaded beyond the blue screen with that brown-haired interloper in the my avatar spot.

After a minute or two, my screen went fully black and I got the following:

BackgroundTaskHost.exe System Failure
    overrun of a stack-based buffer in App

hermes.exe - NET Framework Initialization Failure

*** Also this time, I DID have my Concert Hall going; not sure about yesterday's occurences ***

Using Win 10 with chrome browser, also tried Edge with no better luck.
    Have done the full cache-clear per Traffer's instructions in the forum, still can't get my island to load.

Please check this out Traffer! I can't play at all now

ADDED: Along with the clear cache, I also tried shutting down my laptop for about 10-15 minutes
    And Concrt Hall was activated on top of Mtn Climbing buff

FOLLOW-UP - More than an hour had passed, so Concert Hall was done and I was able to get back into game with no problem
    Last edited by Calliope_Jeyne; 02-24-23 at 10:16 am. Reason: added info; added follow-up
    Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right -- Henry Ford

World
    Zeus
    I was one of the 2 players who crashed after going to Calliopes island. And the after effect kept me crashing on my own island until I did a complete laptop shutdown followed by clear cache/etc. Pretty weird effect to be coming from the concert hall. What are they smokin' in there?????
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    the thing i had was when trying to chat and it goes on for an oru or so ( i dont record time i have errors ) and then it solved itself but ti happened when i logged in it saysyou run otu of memory but the problem is i have it happen only on the settlers, i even did what chrome said to reduce the error

Reply to Thread