Reply to Thread

Thread: Event Quest We Need Friends is stuck

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Event Quest We Need Friends is stuck

The quest to produce settlers does not count the settlers produced in the Mayor's house and I do not have Village schools so I have no other way to produce settlers. The counter does not move when new settlers are 'created'. I have population room and settlers are being produced, they are just not being counted by the quest. I have seen a few other people commenting about this in the game chat but I don't see anyone else on the forum (unless I'm in the wrong place, which is possible). I cannot progress in the quest chain because of this issue.
    Thanks!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    did you try bandits or the like in ph?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Made Retired Bandit, Wayfaring and Travellers in PH and none showed on the counter

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    My guild leader suggested doing the Instant Finish - it cost me 150 gems to complete the quest. :P

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am having the same problem. Tried Retired Bandits - nothing. Waited for a few to 'grow' with the plenty of extra room I have - nothing. Reloaded did not help. Settlers in loot from adv did not help. Adding from star menu to mayors house for these attempts of course.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello.

Please try all the possible ways to create Settlers on your Island, and if this doesn't work, please reach out to our Support Team here.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks Tafffer. I heard is was an issue last year too. I also heard if you are have schools or spas then it works.

Reply to Thread