Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ubisoft login spam

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Ubisoft login spam

In the last 2-3 days I get the Ubisoft login screen every time I start settlers. Why the change?? There is no "remember me" option.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have been having the same issue. It wants me to go to the create account page instead of the homepage.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanesh View Post
    There is no "remember me" option.

Don't you have a "Remember me" option here?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    In my case, I don't have a "Remember me" option because it does remember me, though I suspect it would give that option if I cleared my cookies. But it does redirect me to the create account page every time. I am unable to simply access either the homepage or play without first being redirected to the landing page, which is fine if I have to do that, just an extra step that doesn't seem necessary and did not exist previously.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I don't know what you did to this game but I couldn't get in for the last 8 hours and I only could get in via edge now. Still can't get in through Chrome. In addition, I keep having to do a verification when I log in.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The game was down yesterday for a while. I couldn't login for a couple hours after work.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Unable to login. Screen freezes at about 25% login. What is the problem with site?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    That is similar to the screen I get but not the same, so no remember me choice.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanesh View Post
    That is similar to the screen I get but not the same, so no remember me choice.
    Could you please post the photo/screenshot of the screen you refer to (without any details visible - such as e-mail)?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Your game is getting so obnoxious. Why the heck am I constantly having to do a security check using the same PC. I think that is what is causing log in problems. I have to struggle to get back into the game every time I have to refresh it for whatever reason and given the slow server response it is many. Yesterday the only way I could get in is my shutting down my PC and then trying again. Today even that wouldn't work and the screen was hanging until I finally got a log in screen requiring me to input a security code.

Reply to Thread