Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unable to get logged in.

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Unable to get logged in.

I get to the second screen of the login and it just freezes. Does not move at all. I have left for over an hour and it is still not moved. I have restarted my computer and logged out of the game. It does not help. Unable to send a screen shot of the issue because it is frozen.. This site is having way to many issues and may just quit this game forever. Every time a fix is done it messes something else up.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Ace!

Could you please try using a different web browser and make sure that nothing is blocking our site from loading properly (e.g. antivirus or web-addons blocking extensions).

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I have tried using microsoft edge with same issue. I am done with this game. No help at all.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace45x View Post
    I have tried using microsoft edge with same issue. I am done with this game. No help at all.
    Hello again Ace.

Please reach out directly to our Support Team, which you can find here. They will investigate further.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Trafffer View Post
    Hello again Ace.

Please reach out directly to our Support Team, which you can find here. They will investigate further.
    It is more likely the game. I couldn't get in for 6 hours the other day and just now I had to retry for the last 30 minutes to get in. I kept getting a general error.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    my error is a end of stream Exception.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    The login sequence seems to get stuck sometimes. Just started happening after the last update. Many players have said it can take them 20 minutes to get in. Once it gets stuck it takes several (5+) times of retrying for me. This is with Chrome. I am pretty sure when it happened the first time I tried in Edge and got the same issue.
    Here is a screenshot showing the error message.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    First time of the day has been ok for me. It has only happened when I need to reload - 5 incidents over the last week or so.
    Attached is the whole console output.
    Attached Files

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Attached is the log when it worked - about 10 tries later.
    Attached Files

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I mentioned this issue in chat and was told by BB to post what is alrady well documented. the problem seems to be connected to the update several weeks ago. BB's problem, please fix this on your side.

Reply to Thread