Reply to Thread

Thread: Issue with login: both async and sync fetching of the wasm failed

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

Issue with login: both async and sync fetching of the wasm failed

Hello Settlers!

Some of you might be aware of the following issue:

If you experience this issue, then please take a screenshot of both the error message in the browser, including the complete address bar of the browser, as well as a screenshot of the developer console.

You can open the developer tools with F12 - there you can switch to the network tab. During the loading process, an entry with a number and the extension ".wasm" should appear there. A screenshot of the details of this entry (only if the error message occurs) would help our developers to investigate this further.

Please don't edit anything in the screenshot/photo - if you don't want to post the screenshot/photo here, please send it directly to me via Private Message.

If this problem occurs again, please first try disabling all extensions in the browser.; some extensions may block something that is needed to run the game. The easiest way to see this is to open an "incognito" window in your browser.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    six hours to get in today - considering it happened on three different browsers I assume your people were doing something with the game.

And I although I didn't get this message I tried the incognito mode and it didn't work anyway. I keep on getting error messages about my settings wouldn't allow cookies but when I got in finally I did nothing different so your game provides faulty error messages as well.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I had the same issue yesterday. One of the messages was Uplay was unavailable. I don't believe this was a user issue, just like the last time it happened. I can again login fine now.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Folks, if your problem is not the one addressed in this thread, please create a new thread with the problem you are experiencing, as follows in this template. This thread is dedicated only to this particular issue.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i had this happen several times.. sorry i didnt have time or bw to copy the logs.

Reply to Thread