Reply to Thread

Thread: Servers

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Servers

So, I'm going to ask a question but before I do I DID look and all I found was a thread from 2012 or 2013 , that was a long time ago , and there wasn't much there . Back around that time , a friend of mine and I started playing on Aries Server . We played a couple years ,then life stuff happened . A few years later say 2018 , I wanted to play again but I couldnt remember my password or something . I couldn't log in and I no longer had access to the email address I used so started a new game on Zeus . 2017 I think . Now my friend wants to play again . He is playing his old account and he says my old account is still there , he went and visited my island that I havent been on in 10 years! Why is it still there ? Good grief . You would think they would get rid of stuff that old . Is there a way to bring his island to zeus ? Can I invite his player from aries to zeus ? Sorry if thats a dumb question . And thanks .

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Hello Shellilala.

We do not remove inactive islands, this can only be done by the account owner. It is not possible to move accounts between servers or any content. In this case, you can contact our support team here and try to recover the account, if you want to play with your friend on the Ares server.

Reply to Thread