Reply to Thread

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 18/10/23

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Change Log 18/10/23

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 18/10/23.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Trafffer
    Last edited by BB_Trafffer; 10-18-23 at 03:25 am.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    UI: The PvP Combat UI has been restored

Does this mean that we can change troop types during the battle like we used to when this feature first launched?
    Unpopular opinion inbound; I actually liked the pvp feature. You should raise the level limit on the pvp to encourage people to try it out since its been years since it worked properly.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    UI: The PvP Combat UI has been restored

Does this mean that we can change troop types during the battle like we used to when this feature first launched?
    Unpopular opinion inbound; I actually liked the pvp feature. You should raise the level limit on the pvp to encourage people to try it out since its been years since it worked properly.
    PvP was doomed from the start, we the players wanted to battle each other. Limiting the number of PvP production buildings meant there would never be a PvP trade market. I think it was a mistake to not offer what the customers wanted.
    Last edited by Forrell; 11-02-23 at 06:41 pm. Reason: removed off topic comment

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    Yes, but please note that this update only restored the combat interface - there may still be different issues realted to the PVP system.

Reply to Thread